Started in 2014, Revel is a small cidery in Guelph Ontario. We are committed to making high-quality, delicious and innovative ciders, wines and aperitifs that change perceptions of what each of these products can be.
We are currently looking for one person to join our team in the following role: Retail Sales Associate.
Find the details for this position below.
To apply to open positions, please email a resume and cover letter to Thirsty@revelcider.com
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for a part-time Retail Sales Associate. This is an entry level position and a great opportunity to learn about some of the most unique ciders, wines and vermouths in the beverage industry. You will learn about each of the unique products we make, and exactly how we make them.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive attitude, great work ethic, and the ability to be a team player. The ideal candidate will be well organized, personable, independent and comfortable with repetitive tasks.
We are specifically looking for someone available to work at the Guelph Farmer's Market Thursdays (3pm-7:30pm) and Saturdays (6am-12:30pm). You will be eligible to work in our tasting room/bottle shop as well, once it is open this fall.
If you need more hours between now and then, we can also make that happen.
- Introducing customers to Revel, and guiding them through our products in an in-person setting.
- Learning and staying up to date on Revel Cider's products and sharing this information with customers in an engaging way.
- Creating an inviting environment for customers.
- Driving (in a provided vehicle) to the Guelph Farmer's Market on Thursdays and Saturdays, setting up an attractive table display and working a table during the market hours.
- Working in our tasting room/bottle shop as needed, once open.
- A valid driver's license (we will provide you with a vehicle).
- Experience in a retail setting is an asset, but not required.
- Knowledge of wine, cider and vermouth is an asset, but not required.
There is room for you to learn in this role, so if you don't have experience in the beverage world but can make up for it in people skills, we'd love to hear from you.
Starting compensation for this role is $18/hr, with health benefits after 90 days of employment.
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Thirsty@revelcider.com before Wednesday August 3rd, 2022.
We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented communities in the wine and hospitality industries to apply. We see diversity and inclusion as a strength of our business, and strive to make Revel a great place for all people to both work and live a fulfilling life.